Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beth Moore Bible study

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to send out a quick invitation to each of you who live nearby for a women's Bible study starting in September. I will be facilitating it with several small group leaders for the small group discussion time.

Details:

What: Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore
(topic--fruits of the Spirit)

Where: New Hope Church, Wylie, TX

When: Thursdays at 9:30AM to 11:30AM starting 9/11/08

Who: Any woman in Wylie or surrounding area who would like to attend is welcome

Cost: Workbooks are $15.00 Other: We are offering child care by reservation (small donation requested)

If you know you would like to participate, please let me know so that I can reserve a workbook (and child care if needed) for you! Also, feel free to shoot me any questions or comments you might have--would love to hear from you! My e-mail is wendie@teuton.org.

Many blessings,


Wendie

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The ladies at our church are finishing up this study right now. They have been doing it on Wed. nights for awhile. I was not able to be a part because it was at the same time as youth but from what I hear it has been a good one!