Background

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Becca's birthday party



Happy Birthday, Becca!
Our little Becca has now turned 6! She thought she didn't actually become 6 until she had her party, so now she REALLY is SIX!



Nate couldn't wait for the cake and of course he had to help Becca open all her wonderful gifts. :)












Here, Becca and her friends are playing animal charades. What was Becca? A Lizard!




I would have thought Jacob would have been able to get the topping on the ice cream cone better than the smaller children, but I think he got it on George's nose instead! Jacob also helped us out by being our party DJ for all our fun children's songs.


Kate helped out so much even though she wanted to be a "party pooper." She had some not-so-flattering pictures from the party that I thought probably shouldn't appear for just anyone to see, so I'm adding a pic I took of her last Friday.


I'm really happy Becca had a good time, and I think her friends did, too, but I'm glad to be able to rest up a bit before Nate's 4th birthday comes along!

4 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

oops I messed up that last comment.

Looks like it was a great party.

Kate looks so grown up in that picture. What a pretty gal.

Also, I could see a little of you in that first picture and it looks like you are losing weight. In spite of your last post, it looks like South Beach is working. :) Keep up the good work girl!

Wendie Beddingfield said...

Thanks, Courtney! It's just a little bit everyday, and we're trying to get the whole family eating more healthy, not just me.

Jana said...

I am so proud of you for putting pictures of the children on your blog. Thank you!!!! You are doing great on South Beach. A box is in coming UPS, so be on the look out for it.