Background

Monday, August 25, 2008

Women of Faith

Friday night, I was at the Women of Faith conference here in Dallas at the AA Center with a group of women from New Hope Church. Nicole Johnson got up there to do another dramatic presentation centered around moms and portraying our lives like a three-ring circus. I'm still trying to process some of it because I know it hit me pretty hard, emotionally. I wish someone had it on utube or something like that so I could post it here, but it was exceptional, spoken directly, so I thought, to me.

I found this one online that I had seen at a previous WOF conference, and I wanted to share it for any mom/grandmother out there who might be feeling a little invisible or unnoticed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YU0aNAHXP0

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love sketches. I'd seen that in an email once before but it seems to speak louder coming from another woman in "real life."

brett tilford said...

Very cool stuff.